Include Fitness supports the fitness industry helping to become more inclusive, catering for the needs of the disabled and non-disabled populations, raising physical activity participation levels. The model is built around developments in four key areas: Accessible Facilities, Inclusive Fitness Equipment, Quality Staff Training, Inclusive Marketing Strategies. Our facility goals target at risk populations such as Exercise for Senior Citizens, Prenatal care, and several other populations that suffer from special need conditions.
3910A Delaware St.
Beaumont, TX 77706
Call us at (409) 548-9109
Schedule Your Consultation Today!!!
We are open from: 6am-9pm
At Include Fitness were confident you’ll see the benefits of working individually, or within a small group with a Fitness Specialist during your sessions. Our goal is to make sure you are happy with your experience. When working out at Include Fitness to reach your fitness goals, you’ll receive......
~Motivation, encouragement, and a fitness program based on your goals, and fitness level.
~With experience we know how to reach your fitness needs, and help you increase your overall well being.
~Receive proper instruction during fitness techniques, using latest exercise trends, free weights and resistance equipment.
~Commitment from your trainer to help you reach your goals.
At Include Fitness we believe Exercise is for everyone no matter what your fitness level, or limitation may be! There is always an option for you to help you obtain your very next goal.
Our Key Value:
"Providing access to versitile exercise modalities, and techniques that satisfies the desires of individuals with limitations. Making that change will grant the same opportunity as other patrons to enjoy the advantages of exercise and maintaining health."
Our facility lives by that statement making Include Fitness that special place where all can experience inclusive fitness.
* Exercise Mat
* Sweat Towel
* Energy & Willingness to Achieve
* Monthly Fitness Assessments
* Meal Preparation
* Peer Motivation
* Competitive Pricing
* Great Quality Leadership
* Safe Exercise Regimens
* Physical Activity Readiness Form
* Payment Authorization Form
* Physician Release Form
* Accident & Injury Waiver
* Overview Policy & Agreement
Stop by our Location to Complete Training Forms !
* Camp participant frequency can range from 8-12 sessions Per Month and are held 4 weeks within month. 3-4 Session weekly is recommended for ultimate success.
* Camps must be purchased in full before participating in activity
* Routines are accessible to ALL Ages and Fitness levels
* Sign a person to Camp Blitz save $20 towards your next Camp
* ALL Camp packages include an Enrollment fee of $15
* Running Late does not count as exercise BE ON TIME
* Cash/Check Transactions greater than 1 month are purchased at 50-100% of total. Monthly Automated Transactions recur monthly on the 1st of each month.
* Our workout regimens implement a versatility of training to challenge all fitness levels. Our goal is to help you progress in every component of fitness. You are encouraged to participate at your level of ability!